Wednesday, June 8, 2011

josallsorts - another newbie

I am a newbie to Block Lotto having found it while surfing one day.  I have been living in Oman for 4 months now and managed to find a quilting group here.  Unfortunately due to the excessive heat in June, July and August most expats go home to cool off so there are no meetings those months.  In my case although I will be going back to the UK, it will give me time to catch up on several projects that I have started but have yet to complete.  I love to sew, paint and all craft stuff when I am not playing golf.  The golf here though has gone by the wayside a bit again due to the heat and I miss that a lot.  I came here from Trinidad having been there for 2.5 years and having played A LOT of golf so I am noticing the lack of exercise somewhat.

I digress; I have made 7 blocks as my first attempt and will be happy to put them forward for the draw.  My photography skills are a bit like my technology skills, a bit poor, so the colours haven't shown up too well.  I enjoyed the block as it was quick and easy though I can see how it can be improved on with good use of colour and shade.

1 comment:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    At least 160 000 women and men are losing weight with a easy and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It is simple and it works all the time.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Go grab a glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Proceed to learn this weight losing hack

    and become 2 lbs thinner the very next day!

    ReplyDelete